RETAIL REMODEL MERCHANDISER
SPAR Marketing Force is seeking experienced merchandisers for a 12 consecutive week store remodel!
40 hour weeks with overnight shifts and plenty of other work opportunities available upon the successful conclusion of this project!
Lodging / travel / per-diem paid
Accepting local and travel applications
ASK HOW YOU CAN EARN MULTIPLE $75.00 BONUSES
SPAR Marketing Force works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels. This position includes merchandising and fixture installation. We are seeking those individuals who are self-sufficient, highly motivated, and has the drive to produce high quality results in a fast pace atmosphere.
- Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience.
- Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift
- Knowledge/ability to use basic and advanced hand tools necessary for the job
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, superiors, and customer supervisors, keeping them informed of any changes and other relevant project information (Team Lead only)
- Project Leaders will need to enforce company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, auto insurance and be willing to drive up to 300 miles on assigned travel day.
- Travel reimbursement includes: Mileage, Drive Time and per diem.
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Adequate PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc. (Team Lead only)
- Lifting and carry minimum 50 lbs.
- Professional appearance
- Able to conduct yourself in a professional manner