Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee , Entenmann s or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
The Warehouse Associate is a skilled position. You will be responsible for accurately loading and unloading trailers, verifying route load(s), trailer reports, and maintaining the shipping yard. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the Company.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Great Starting pay: $18.15/hr!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You are focused on maintaining product movement in and out of the distribution center by preforming various duties.
- You will load, unload and stack products in a safe and efficient manner.
- You will count and check products for accuracy and quality. You will maintain accurate records, report overages and shortages to Supervisor. You will participate in "Cycle Counts", as required.
- You will operate material handling equipment safely; including: pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- You will receive, label and palatalize ingredient shipments.
- You will replenish products in the Distribution Center.
- You may troubleshoot issues with packing equipment, label machines, tapers, palletizers, etc.
- You will maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work environment.
- You must follow, demonstrate, and understand all Environmental Health & Safety (OHS) requirements.
- You will maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- You will meet Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements.
- You will participate and successfully completes all Company approved and required training, audits, etc.
- You may be assigned additional responsibilities and duties by the supervisor.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex (dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
- You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills; SAP, Oracle, CPD preferred
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: focus on improving efficiencies while decreasing waste.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ( BBUSA ) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- 1-3 Years of shipping experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work around various chemicals and equipment.
- You must wear required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a loud and hot environment.
- You must have good written and oral English language communication skills.
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off) and work holidays and weekends (frequently required).
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday (Wednesday and Sunday Off).
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Internal Title: Warehouse Associate Sales
Keywords: Receiver, Warehouse Worker, General Labor, Unloader, Material Handler, Loader
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.