American Family Dentistry
We offer our Hygienists hourly pay, quarterly bonuses, and paid time off. Apply now to learn more!
As a Dental Hygienist with American Family Dentistry, you ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need. We allow you enough time with patients to ensure quality care. We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients. We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build relationships with patients.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player