Join Our Community of Food People!
We help you make it! Top performers can make up to $37.09 an hour; our selector associates start at $20.06 an hour plus incentives.
Benefits medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more! Benefits start day ONE, stellar local leadership, best place to work!
US Foods has a lot to offer :
JOIN OUR WAREHOUSE TEAM!
- US Foods is the company for you where your hard work is rewarded, start making top pay
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- 401 (k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits are available to you on your first day
- Company with a history of promotion from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership development training
Ready to build a career with a company that's leading the foodservice industry? US Foods
is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus. Night Warehouse Selector
At US Foods we help our customers make it with products and services that shape the communities where we live and work. We are passionate about demonstrating the same commitment to helping our employees make it through continued professional growth opportunities and broad career path potential. As a Warehouse Selector, you will work in a labor-intensive material handling position requiring you to manually select customer products, palletize them and deliver them safely to the dock. Main Ingredients of the Job
What You Bring to the Table
- SHIFT: Start times vary by location, but generally middle to late afternoon or early evening start. Finish time will be when all of the orders are pulled for the evening.
- ENVIRONMENT: Tolerate temperatures ranging from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees.
- PHYSICAL: Frequently lift/carry up to 20 - 80 lbs. or more throughout an 8 or more-hour shift.
- EQUIPMENT: Safely operate electric pallet jacks including performing safety checks.
- Meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy while working in a safe manner.
- Meet attendance standards
Why US Foods
- Recent experience in a highly physical, labor intensive occupation (construction, farm worker, roofing, freight handler, trash collection, etc.) preferred.
- Previous experience selecting orders in a warehouse and operating motorized material handling equipment, pallet jack preferred.
- Previous experience using voice directed software for selecting orders preferred
At US Foods, we're committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE EASY -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of customer demand and services that help them run their operations.
Our Warehouse Team Members prepare the orders that sustain our business, instilling and reinforcing safety above all else. We team up to deliver accurate and damage-free orders. At the foundation of those efforts
are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also believe in helping our warehouse team make it! We are committed
to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
#AC***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***