Marketing Manager - Ole Red Gatlinburg
Ole Red Gatlinburg
The Marketing Manager will direct and coordinate all marketing, advertising and on-site activation activities for Ole Red Gatlinburg including within the main floor restaurant experience, retail space, and for special events. The Marketing Manager will partner with the GM on the development, implementation and execution of the marketing/business strategies.
- Create, implement & execute strategic venue marketing plans based on Ole Red brand strategic goals and objectives; plan and execute media buys, branding strategies, special events and promotional communication projects for Ole Red.
- Create, develop and maintain venue marketing collateral for non-show business segments (rack cards, promotional fliers, sales packages, brochures)
- Develop & communicate marketing initiatives for cross-selling business segment opportunities
- Actively engage in social media communications on behalf of the brand and local venue.
- Manage partnerships with marketing and advertising agencies/consultants/ freelancers and other marketing suppliers, including contract management if and as needed.
- Work with OEG corporate digital team to maintain website and social media accounts with all current information and promotions.
- Develop marketing strategies with OEG Programming team to market and drive sales for occasional ticketed shows
- Manage customer database in partnership with corporate marketing team
- Oversee guest/public relations and community outreach programs
- Manage Ole Red marketing and advertising operating budgets
- Review weekly financial reporting with GM; sales trends, bookings, sales recap and department productivity
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College degree (Bachelor’s in Marketing) is preferred; a combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative
- 3 years of Marketing experience required
- Restaurant marketing experience preferred (ideally includes new concept launch)
- Database management experience preferred
- Exposure to show (ticketed event) promotion
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and project management software
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Adept communicator at all levels
- Strategic thinker, with solid judgement and decision-making skills
- High-level of integrity and dependability, with a keen sense of urgency and results orientation
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Takes creative risks to enhance revenue and create new opportunities in the operation
- Maintains personal integrity by abiding by and supporting the values and principals of the company
- This position requires a pre-employment drug screening
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.