Choto Marina in Knoxville is looking for eager to work individuals who are able to assist with docking boats and supporting customer needs.
The Dockhand assists customers with docking, securing, mooring, transportation,
fueling and other marina services.
Responsibilities (to include but are not limited to):
• Assist boats with docking and undocking
• Spotting Fork Lift Operators
• Secure water and electrical supply to boats as required. Check dock lines and
utility supplies as necessary during changing weather conditions.
• Fuel boats within safety requirements and assistance with taking on of supplies,
water, battery charging, etc. (knowledge of proper fuel, oils, etc. essential).
• Maintain Marina Docks, equipment and grounds
• Mark all boat owners’ loose items (carpets, rafts, bimini tops) before storing or
• Ensure customer’s vessels are clean. Hatches, hatch lids, and drain alleyways are
clean. Glass and bright work area spot free.
• Assistance as required in general Marina maintenance and repairs. (alertness for
safety related repairs or needs).
• Assist with customer’s departure, fueling, ice or any other service they may need.
• Assistance as assigned in hurricane or storm preparation.
• Know applications of radio, hurricane, storm, fire, first aid, freeze and oil spill
• Knowledge of Marina dockage rates.
• Knowledge of Marina regulations and enforcement procedures.
• Must be responsible individuals who will present themselves well to the boaters
since they will have the most contact with the boaters and public.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Marina Management
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.