Maintenance Technician Featured
7118 W Arbor Trace Dr.
APPLY AT: https://kibocapital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=63
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general maintenance and orderliness of the property mechanical, electrical, utilities, HVAC and lighting systems, including inspections and repairs.
- Perform all maintenance and repair work (major and routine) for the apartments, supportive buildings, common areas, breezeways, irrigation systems, and grounds.
- Notify the Maintenance Manager of all conditions that are unsafe or are areas of concern. Include your recommendations for resolving the situation.
- Complete punch lists in vacant apartments which includes but is not limited to debris removal, repairs & replacement, and inspection.
- Follow the Make Ready Procedure.
- Coordinate housekeeping and carpet & floors repairs as needed with Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure the inventory and workshop is neat, organized and adequately stocked to perform the make readies, service requests, and other routine maintenance of the community.
- Be on call for 24-hour emergency maintenance service rotation call while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times while on duty or on call.
- Follow Maintenance On-Call Procedure.
- Experience in all aspects of apartment maintenance including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and small appliance repair.
- Minimum of 1 year building maintenance experience, multifamily is preferred.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment.
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of technology.
Exposure to outside weather conditions.
Will be required to be on-call approximately every three weeks for emergency maintenance work orders (Monday - Sunday). Additional compensation and hour minimums will be paid.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without assistance.
Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
Ability to work outside in different elements.
Additional eligibility requirements
Valid and current Driver’s License
Must past a background check, drug screen and motor vehicle report prior to first day of employment
Fair Housing certification or ability to obtain within first 30 days of employment (course provided by employer)
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.